The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa Calendar
August 15, 2014
Aloha Summer Pool Party
On Friday evenings, guests can enjoy live musical entertainment and the return of the Resort's popular Food Truck Fridays. On Saturday evenings, the Resort will feature entertainment provided by the Resort's own summer DJ and the Aloha Summer Barbecue served poolside featuring Pulled Luau Pork sandwiches with Grilled Pineapple and Mango Salsa and Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce on a Hawaiian Bun and served with Hawaiian Potato Chips.
An Evening of Scotches
On Friday evenings at 6:00 p.m., the Resort hosts "An Evening of Scotches," a tasting event featuring three selections of Scotch. Guests will learn about the differences between the labels, unique aspects of the various whisky regions of Scotland, and various ways to drink Scotch. "An Evening of Scotches" is priced at $45 person and advanced reservations are required. For information or reservations, call 480-624-1202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A signature activity and popular evening ritual, roasting Arizona s'mores over an open fire pit creates a fun and memorable experience for guests of all ages. $5 unlimited s'mores per person or complimentary if paying resort services charge.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)