The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa has been a generous supporter of our local communities and is committed to making every effort to further our involvement within the community and its organizations.
Due to high request volume, guidelines have been implemented in order to assist as many organizations as possible. If you are interested in seeking a donation, please review the following guidelines before submitting your request. The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa reserves the right to handle each donation request on a case-by-case basis. All donation inquiries must meet following criteria to be considered.
- Requests for The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa must be received a minimum of six weeks prior to the event or print deadline for the events promotional materials.
- Requests must include the following information:
- Description/mission of the requesting organization.
- Specific and detailed description of what you are requesting.
- Event purpose, date, time and location.
- Federal Tax ID number or 501c (3) number.
Many factors are included in the evaluation of these proposals. We will make every effort to process your request in a timely manner. All organizations will be contacted regardless of approval or denial of your request. A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicants program is not needed or worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines, priorities, or that funds are not available.
To send a donation request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Donation Request.
We thank you very much for thinking of us in your fund raising efforts and we wish you the best in your endeavors.