Be Greener Program
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is committed to protecting our environment and preserving our precious natural resources. We believe being green is not a definitive objective and understand that it’s a process of being “greener.” We are dedicated to the process and promise to promote a lifestyle that ensures our environmental impact on the world around us is as minimal and as positive as possible.
We have integrated various methods of greener living into our daily lives and encourage our guests and team members to do the same. We reduce, reuse, recycle where possible. We support our vendors, neighbors and local merchants and do our best to promote the good work they are doing throughout the community. By blending a luxury Resort experience with low impact living practices, we offer our guests peace of mind in knowing they are doing business with an organization that has the environment in mind.
We are in the midst of great change and look to our customers, associates and partners to help us navigate through this transformation and support us in our efforts.
It feels good to conserve. Make a Green Choice.
To participate in the Make a Green Choice program, please tell us at check-in or look for the doorhanger in your guestroom.
One night can mean a significant savings.
* All amounts estimated based on average guestroom size and materials usage.
Smoking is NOT permitted in the following locations:
- All indoor space
- All guestrooms, including balconies and patios
- Adventure Pool – within the gates
- Adult Pool – within the gates
- deseo patios
- Nellie Cashman’s outdoor patio – north side
- OK Corral
- Agave, The Arizona Spa
Smoking is permitted in the following locations:
- Outdoors with the exception of those areas listed above
- Dreamweaver’s Canyon Courtyard
- Nellie Cashman’s outdoor patio – east side only
- Brittlebush Bar & Grill – west patio and fire pit
A $200 charge per stay will be posted to guests who do smoke in guestrooms.