Meetings & Events
From its spacious meeting venues to its award-winning service, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is designed ensure your group experiences unprecedented levels of success and comfort. With more than 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space including 41 meeting rooms, the possibilities for your meeting are limitless.
Generous pre-function space created to accommodate exhibitions and large receptions, unique lighting treatments and crystal-clear acoustics are just a few of the many useful features your group will find here.
With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, your Scottsdale meeting can leverage the Resort’s courtyards, lawns, and pavilions – many with stunning views of the golf course and nearby mountains – which are ideal settings for informal group sessions and spectacular events.
Enhancing your experience even more is your Executive Meeting Specialist, who takes full responsibility for the flawless execution of each event on your meeting schedule, serving as a liaison to your meeting planners from the moment your group arrives.
At The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, you’ll indulge in an eclectic mix of Arizona’s finest flavors as the Resort’s banquet team creates the perfect menu for your group, elevating your meeting to a culinary voyage. You also may choose from 10 distinctive Resort dining venues ranging from casual to upscale.
When meetings are finished for the day, you’ll find contemporary, comfortable accommodations that soothe and rejuvenate with Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, 27 holes of golf at the Kierland Golf Club, a full menu of renewing treatments at Agave, The Arizona Spa, and upscale shops and restaurants at the adjacent Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping districts.
For more information please call 480-624-1000 or email email@example.com
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Full-service Scottsdale meeting destination set on 250 pristine acres with inspiring mountain views.
- Dedicated Executive Meeting Specialists to ensure the flawless execution of your event.
- More than 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, exceptional catering and complete audiovisual and tech support services.
THE WESTIN KIERLAND OVERVIEW
- Total meeting rooms: 41
- Largest room: 24,450 sq. ft.
- Maximum banquet-style seating: 1,910
- Maximum theater-style seating: 3,600
- Smallest room: 430 sq. ft.
- Outdoor spaces: 13
- Maximum outdoor seating: 1,500
The Destination Manager is Arizona’s premier destination management company. Led by Colleen Horan, a 30-year veteran of the Scottsdale destination management community, The Destination Manager team blends years of destination experience with cutting-edge technology and modern style to create the most talked-about events in town. Each event is approached with a fresh perspective and no request is too small. From airport shuttles to mountaintop dinners and everything in between, The Destination Manager is the expert on everything Arizona.
For information, please call 480-481-3471 or visit destmgr.com
By offering low-impact practices, we hope to offer the peace of mind that you are doing business with an organization that constantly seeks to lessen our carbon footprint on the environment in everything we do.
- 100% paper recycling with aggressive post-event sorting
- Recyclable meeting materials
- Digital copies of meeting materials
- Water stations throughout meeting space for reduced plastic water bottle use
- Meeting room temperatures centrally controlled around group schedule
- Customized options to make your program as “green” as possible
Traveling to your Scottsdale meeting shouldn’t limit your productivity. The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, conveniently located on the lobby level of the Resort, offers a wide array of services to help you get your business done during your stay. Do you need brochures, signs or other marketing materials for a meeting or event? Submit your order online to have it waiting for you at the Resort when you arrive!
Guests of the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa can enjoy FedEx Office as a full-service business center with an office representative available 7 days a week to assist with your business needs:
- Copying – black & white or color
- Computer rental
- Signs & Graphics
- Wall and window clings
- FedEx Express & FedEx Ground shipping services
Click here to place an order online for pick-up at The Resort.
FedEx Office at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 7am to 7pm
Saturday – Sunday, 9am to 5pm
Holiday hours may vary; please call to confirm.