Designed with your well-being in mind, the Resort’s refreshing ambiance and thoughtful features help provide a stay that leaves you feeling better than when you arrived. With our spacious guest rooms, our world-renowned Heavenly Bed and our White Tea by Westin amenities, we invite you to relax and rejuvenate.
A private balcony or terrace is available with every room, some offering magnificent views of the lush golf course and sweeping mountain range. All guest rooms are non-smoking at our Scottsdale hotel.
For assistance in making your reservation, please contact:
800-354-5892 (toll free)
Some of the Westin Kierland’s most sought-after amenities are now bundled into a daily Resort Services Charge which includes:
- Unlimited premium internet access (wired or wireless) in guest rooms and public areas
- Any local, long distance (domestic) and 1-800 guest room calls
- Access to Agave, The Arizona Spa facilities (guests must be at least 18 years or older)
- Run Concierge, and boot camp, yoga and Wellness Walk classes
- Expanded shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping and dining districts
- Complimentary s’mores (Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Complimentary two-hour bike rental per registered guest per day, based on availability
- Tennis, Pickleball and Basketball court privileges, includes equipment rental
The total charge of $29 (tax not included) per night will be added to your final bill. Fitness classes and court rental based on availability. Reservations can be made by calling 480-624-1202.
Upon selecting a gift, simply provide the guest’s information, select the day and time that you would like the amenity delivered (or select “upon arrival”) with at least 3 hours notice. You can even write a personalized message to be included with your gift.
The Concierge Desk in the Resort’s lobby is open from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
For information or assistance, please call 480-624-1240 or to reach the concierge team via email, click here.