Plan for a Delicious Labor Day Weekend
Enjoy a two-night resort getaway in a spacious Westin Kierland guest room with access to all the resort’s amenities PLUS two tickets to the 2017 Phoenix Cooks Main Event on September 2, 2017.
The Phoenix Cooks! Main Event is an all–day culinary experience featuring 50 of Phoenix’s best restaurants, and dubbed a “foodies paradise.” Event tickets (a $170 value) provide unlimited tastings of food, wine, beer and spirit sampling, and will benefit Special Olympics of Arizona.
- Entrance to Phoenix Cooks! Main Event
- Two-night stay (Friday, September 1 & Saturday, September 2)
- Rates from $319 for Single Occupancy (includes one event ticket)
- Rates from $399 for Double Occupancy (includes two event tickets)
- Access to Resort Amenities
- Minimum two-night stay required
Learn more and make your reservation by calling 480-624-1202 and reference promotion code PHXCOOK.
iHeartRadio + Huss Brewing Beer Tasting
Huss Brewing beers will be on tap at J. Swilling’s Bar & Grill (located inside the Adventure Water Park) all weekend long.