Pools & Water Parks
Open daily to Resort & Villas guests only. No outside food/beverage permitted inside pools or water park. Hours vary seasonally.
ADVENTURE WATER PARK
Resort guests can enjoy a taste of the California beach lifestyle right in the Sonoran Desert of Scottsdale.
- Kierland FlowRider
- 900 ft winding lazy river ride
- 110 ft water slide (42″ height requirement)
- Children’s splash pad & zero depth entry
Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Please note the Adventure Pool will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 55 degrees or colder.
Water Slide & Lazy River
Open 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*Please note the Slide and Lazy River will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 60 degrees or colder.
“Flowboarding” is not just a ride, it is a sport – a 21st Century alchemy with the look of surfing, the ride of snowboarding, the tricks of skateboarding and boards derived from wakeboarding. For more information see the FlowRider page.
- FlowRider will operate daily (minimum of four riders is required to run)
- Please note the Kierland FlowRider will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 60 degrees or colder.
AGUAMIEL POOL – A QUIET RETREAT FOR ADULTS
Our heated “adult pool” is a quiet retreat for adults. Conveniently located near Agave, The Arizona Spa, the Aguamiel pool features lap lanes for fitness swimming, hot tub and private cabanas. Open 24 hours.
*Please note that when the Adventure Pool is closed, children with close adult supervision are welcome in the Aguamiel Pool.