Pools, Water Parks & Cabanas
One of the Resort’s biggest attractions is the Adventure Water Park which offers a lazy river ride and a 110-foot-long waterslide. Rent a family-friendly poolside cabana to relax in shaded luxury or soak in one of our two hot tubs. Open daily, hours vary seasonally.
Aguamiel Pool: Our heated “adult pool” is a quiet retreat for adults. Conveniently located near Agave, The Arizona Spa, the Aguamiel pool features lap lanes for fitness swimming, hot tub and private cabanas. Open 24 hours.
Kierland FlowRider: Resort guests can enjoy a taste of the California beach lifestyle right in the Sonoran Desert of Scottsdale. “Flowboarding” is not just a ride, it is a sport – a 21st Century alchemy with the look of surfing, the ride of snowboarding, the tricks of skateboarding and boards derived from wakeboarding. Visit KierlandFlowRider.com for more information.
ADVENTURE WATER PARK
- Kierland FlowRider
- 900-foot winding lazy river ride
- 110-foot waterslide (42″ height requirement)
- Children’s play area & shallow pool
Daily 10 am-5 pm
Please note the Adventure Pool will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 50 degrees or colder.
Water Slide & Lazy River
Daily 11 am-4 pm
Please note the Slide and Lazy River will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 50 degrees or colder.
Please note that food and beverage service at the Aguamiel Pool will be unavailable if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 50 degrees or colder.
Kierland FlowRider: Open daily. For information or reservations, please call the Kierland Mining Company at 480-624-1268 or email FUN@kierlandresort.com
- FlowRider will operate daily but a minimum of five riders is required for it to run.
- Please note the Kierland FlowRider will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 50 degrees or colder.
AGUAMIEL POOL – A QUIET RETREAT FOR ADULTS
- Located near Agave, The Arizona Spa
- Open 24 hours; heated in cooler months
- Lap lanes, whirlpool and cabanas
POOL FOOD & BEVERAGE: J. SWILLING’S POOL BAR & GRILL
CABANAS: ADVENTURE POOL & ADULT POOL
Monday – Thursday rental: $60
Friday – Sunday rental: $75
Holidays and Holiday Weekends: (including but not limited to Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day weekends): $100
- All day use of cabana
- Four bottles of water
- Chips & salsa
- Frozen grapes
- Two chaise lounges with umbrella
- Table with four chairs and ceiling fan
All of the standard cabana amenities plus:
One bottle Aloe Up Cool Mist
One bottle Aloe Up Dark Tanning Oil
One bottle Aloe Up SPF 30 Spray
One bottle Aloe Up Westin Kierland logo lip balm
Upgraded Furniture to include:
Two love seats
- All guests must check in for their cabana no later than 11:00 am at the Adventure Pool Front Gate on the day of rental
- All cabanas that have not been checked into by 11:00 am will be released and put back on market
- Guests that do not show or do not cancel outside 24 hours will be charged 50 percent of the daily rate
- Cabanas will be charged at the Front Gate at the time of check in
- There will be a $100 food and beverage minimum for a cabana
For all cabana reservations, call 480-624-1202. Based on availability.
Rates and details subject to change.