FlowRider Information for Riders
- FlowRider® is only accessible to guests of The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Riders must be at least 42″ tall to bodyboard
- Riders must be at least 52” tall to flowboard
- All adult riders must sign a liability waiver form
- All riders 17 and younger must have liability waiver form (below) signed by a legal guardian
- Reservations recommended
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled time for check-in
- Limit one rider per lane at a time
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please call the Kierland Mining Company at 480.624.1268 or email FUN@kierlandresort.com for specific availability during the winter months.
- Regular Hours: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- During all other times, a minimum of five riders are required for FlowRider to run.
- Please note the Kierland FlowRider will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 55 degrees or colder.
- NOTE: Due to periodic high levels of FlowRider demand, advance ride time reservations are highly recommended. For “day of” reservations, we advise reserving a ride time at open of business for the best chance of securing a reservation.
RATES & LESSONS
Registration Fee (one-time, lifetime): $15
One Hour Session: $30
For more information, to make reservations or to inquire about lessons and group pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480) 624-1268.