FlowRider Information for Riders
- FlowRider® is only accessible to guests of The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Riders must be at least 42″ tall to bodyboard
- Riders must be at least 52” tall to flowboard
- All adult riders must sign a liability waiver form
- All riders 17 and younger must have liability waiver form (below) signed by a legal guardian
- Reservations recommended
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to scheduled time for check-in
- Limit one rider per lane at a time
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please call the Kierland Mining Company at 480.624.1268 or email FUN@kierlandresort.com for specific availability during the winter months.
- February 14 – 28: 12 – 3 pm
- March 1 – April 30: 11 am – 4 pm
- During all other times, a minimum of five riders are required for FlowRider to run.
- From March 1 – April 30, only guests who are staying on the Spring Break FlowRider Package can make advanced reservations. All other Resort and Villas guests can make FlowRider reservations once they are on property, based on availability.
- Please note the Kierland FlowRider will be closed if the weather for the day is forecasted to be 55 degrees or colder.
RATES & LESSONS
Registration Fee (one-time, lifetime): $15
One Hour Session: $30
To inquire about lesson and group pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Kierland FlowRider blog at KierlandFlowRider.com or call (480) 624-1268