FORE-MAX Training System
Developed by the Resort’s fitness director, Steve Heller, this one-of-a-kind training system is based on three distinct areas of emphasis: flexibility, functional golf strength, and aerobic conditioning. The result is a personalized workout program that is virtually guaranteed to increase driving distance and accuracy.
Depending on the player, results range from incremental improvement to dramatic changes in swing speed and distance. On average, players see an increase of 15 -20 yards on their drive, an 8-10 mph increase in club head speed and a 60% increase in tightness of dispersion pattern of ball flight.
For more information or to reserve your spot today, please contact Steve Heller, at Steve.Heller@westin.com or call 480-399-7956
SouthWest Seniors Golf Association Special
- Assesments are held Monday-Saturday, 5:30 a.m., 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. 1:15 a.m., & 3:30 a.m.
- Located at Kierland Golf Club and The Agave Spa Fitness Center
- To schedule your Complimentary assessment, call Steve Heller at 480-399-7956 or Steve.Heller@westin.com
Fore-Max SWSGA Golf Performance Package
- Experience 10(90 min.) golf specific workout sessions
- $250 for 10 sessions (value of $500)
- Each participant will be placed on our Nike Launch Monitor before and after the their 10 sessions
- reserve sessions for one to three days a week
- To schedule your Performance Package, call Steve Heller at 480-399-7956 or email at: Steve.Heller@westin.com
FORE-MAX Training Video
Agave, The Arizona Spa
Our popular Scottsdale spa also takes inspiration from its namesake, the indigenous Agave plant, which is used in many of the spa’s treatments to provide guests with its moisturizing benefits.
To book an appointment, CLICK HERE or call 480-624-1202.
**Please note that services, prices and hours of operation are subject to change.